I offer location independent services for Avaya IP Office as well as network monitoring (Check_mk).
Usually I provide this service over a remote connection. Appointments at the customer site are not designated.
After a first contact via mail we should talk if there are more complex tasks to do. Further during the project coordination is mostly done by using messenger services (i.e. Skype) or via mail.
To manage open and completed tasks together I usually use Kanban boards (I.e. Meistertask). Why Meistertask is described in this article: Why Meistertask?
Until this site is finished please have a look at my blog.
In the meantime you can reach me through my contact form.
Offered IP Office services
IP Office Training
- Online Live IP Office Training
- Via Skype and a remote support solution like TeamViewer
IP Office SIP Trunk
- You fill out a questionnaire and I configure a SIP trunk for you
- A fixed price makes your calculation easy
- You don’t have to bother with all the different configuration options
- Find out more here
IP Office remote endpoint
- Integration of remote users
- OneX Mobile
- J-Series phones
- With or without Session Border Controller
IP Office initial config
- Hunt groups
- PSTN trunks
- SIP Trunks
- Inbound and outbound call routing
- Individual voicemail boxes
- Auto Attendant (menu)
- Dial in conference with PIN code
- Further call flows as required
Mobility – One Number concept
- Mobile Twinning
- OneX Mobile