Are you wasting too much time with IP Office SIP trunk configuration?
Do you fight against issues about calls that don’t reach their wanted target?
Do you send the wrong caller ID? Not only for basic outbound calls but especially with call forwarding and mobile twinning?
I offer you to do configure the SIP trunk for a fixed price.
Calculate with a fixed price for the SIP trunk configuration regardless how much time it will need.
You will get a questionnaire to fill together with the customer and perhaps with the carrier. You send me the technical configuration guide of the carrier.
I will do the IP Office SIP trunk configuration for you and I will test all common call scenarios (inbound, outbound, call forwarding, mobile twinning, voicemail).
I will perform the following tests:
- Inbound call to an extension
- Inbound call to an extension that is forwarded to voicemail
- Inbound call to voicemail or an auto attendant
- Outbound call to an external target
- Outbound call from voicemail (voicemail callback)
- Inbound call to an extension that is forwarded to an external target
- Inbound call to an extension that has mobile twinning enabled
I will document the tests and send you the results.
You can also request the configuration of scenarios covering multiple trunk connections (fallback scenarios) or connections through a Session Border Controller (SBC).