SIP trunks are becoming more and more relevant, because older PSTN connections are on the decrease. The wide variety of different providers and several call types brings a much higher comlexity of the configuration along.
Working out the needed configuration to cover all the needed call scenarios can bear a big time investment.
That’s where I can help you out!
I offer you to create a reliable configuration based on your need or on those of your customers.
To ensure that all relevant call scenarios work as required, I will test all varieties after the configuration is done and document them.
I will do the job for a fixed price so that you have a reliable basis for your cost calculation.
I will do the following tests:
- Inbound call to an extension
- Inbound call to an extension that is forwarded to voicemail
- Inbound call to voicemail or an auto attendant
- Outbound call to an external target
- Outbound call from voicemail (voicemail callback)
- Inbound call to an extension that is forwarded to an external target
- Inbound call to an extension that has mobile twinning enabled
I will document the tests and send you the results.
Different types of connection are possible.
A simple connection of IP Office to a SIP trunk:
A connection of IP Office to a SIP trunk using Avaya Session Border Controller:
The connection of two IP Offices to two redundant SIP trunks:
There are further scenarios with redundant Session Border Controllers possible.
Even the mutual configuration of SIP trunks and remote users on a single system with or without Session Border Controller can be done:
I am looking forward to prepare a quotation about the configuration for you.